Bowser Beer (yes, it’s really for dogs!)
Bowser Beer is 100% made AND sourced in USA.
Orange caps on chicken flavor.
Black caps on beef.
What’s in Bowser Beer?
- USDA beef or chicken. NOT flavorings.
- Malt barley (full of B-vitamins) – just like in your beer. Good for shiny coats.
- Glucosamine for joint health.
What’s NOT in Bowser Beer:
- Alcohol or carbonation.
- Hops, which can be toxic to dogs.
- Commercial broth, which contains loads of salt, fat, MSG, onions and meat of unknown origin.
- Straight out of the bottle
- Pour it over dry kibble
- Flavor the water bowl
- Pour over crushed ice for a cold, crunchy treat
- Add a tsp-TB of canned pumpkin, stir and serve in bowl or over food. Adds vitamin A and good for digestion.
What goes together with beer? Why pretzels and meaty snacks of course! All made in the USA!
- Bowser Bits – a light crunchy, peanut buttery snack
- Liver treats – dried, crunchy beef liver even the tiniest of mouths can chew! Made by Sedona Naturals
- A sausage cigar to chomp on. Made by Happy Howies.
- Beer and pretzel gift packs – a great way to sample and a festive gift idea.
Dogs can’t wait to be on their very own label with a brew name you came up with. Put that unforgettable face on a label
- Birthday gifts – Sport celebrations – One-of-a-kind gift ideas
- Holiday celebrations
- Wedding and party favors